Breeze Airways, the American low-cost airline, has recently announced new routes for 2023. The airline—headquartered in Cottonwood Heights, Utah— will add over 20 new routes across the United States.
The carrier has been expanding its services rapidly since it launched operations in 2021 and is offering American travelers cheap flights and special itineraries. The new services will begin in March 2023. To celebrate, the airline has a promotion with very low fares starting at $39. To take advantage of the current sale, travelers must book by December 13 at midnight.
Breeze Airways now offers customers 119 nonstop routes between 35 cities across 20 states. Here’s what travelers should know about the new routes and the services provided by this airline:
Breeze Airways’ New Routes
The low-cost airline is connecting 14 cities with the new itineraries, including previously unserved routes and connecting the east and the west coast. There are the new routes and starting dates:
- From Columbus, Ohio to Jacksonville, Florida (starting on May 19)
- From Hartford, Connecticut to Columbus, Ohio, and Jacksonville, Florida (both starting on May 19).
- From Islip/Long Island, New York to Jacksonville, Florida (starting on May 19), and to Tampa, Florida (starting August 18).
- From Los Angeles to Providence, Rhode Island (starting on May 17), and to Norfolk, Virginia (starting on May 19)
- From Norfolk, Virginia to Jacksonville, Florida (starting on May 18), to Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania (both starting on May 18), and to Columbus, Ohio (starting on May 19).
Top 5 Travel Insurance Plans For 2023 Starting At $10 Per Week
- From Orange County, California to Columbus, Ohio (starting on March 29), to Providence, Rhode Island (starting on March 29), Cincinnati, Ohio (starting on March 30), and Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania (starting March 31)
- From Providence, Rhode Island to Columbus, Ohio (starting on March 29), to Cincinnati, Ohio (starting on March 30), to Tampa, Florida (starting on May 17), and to Jacksonville, Florida (starting May 18).
- From Raleigh-Durham, North Carolina to Columbus, Ohio (starting May 18), and Jacksonville, Florida (starting May 18)
- From Richmond, Virginia to Jacksonville, Florida (starting on May 18)
- From San Francisco, California to Tampa, Florida (starting on May 24)
According to the information shared on Travel Weekly, the new routes will be served on Breeze’s Embraer 190 and 195 aircraft or its Airbus A220-300 aircraft.
A “Seriously Nice” Airline
Breeze Airways was founded by aviation entrepreneur David Neeleman—who also founded JetBlue airlines, now offering new international routes to Europe— and started operations in May 2021 with its “seriously nice” slogan.
The company carried out a strategy of serving certain unattended routes as well as other popular routes and it has been successful. “Breeze always looks for underserved routes where we can add nonstop flights, low fares, and our brand of Seriously Nice service,” said Breeze President Tom Doxey.
Just a few months ago, Breeze Airways was considered the second-best domestic airline by Travel + Leisure. The low-cost market has been very competitive in the United States, considering other popular low-cost airlines like Frontier—which recently offered a GoWild! Pass for unlimited flights— and Spirit.
The carrier has stood out in the market for:
- Good service. Travelers have considered the staff to be friendly and helpful.
- Comfortable seats, with enough legroom and upgrade opportunities.
- Very affordable prices. Breeze Airways’s prices are very competitive compared to other low-cost airlines.
- User-friendly technology. Travelers find it easy to book through the website and mobile app.
- Unique routes. Certain routes in the United States are only served by this airline.
Breeze Airways offer three types of ticket fares: nice, nicer, and nicest. Travelers must remember that, as with other low-cost carriers, bags and certain services might not be included in the price and are considered an extra fee.
The carrier only serves routes within the United States but might serve international routes in the future, like Frontier and Spirit. Breeze Airways has already mentioned that they will announce new routes in the upcoming months.
Traveler Alert: Don’t Forget Travel Insurance For Your Next Trip!
↓ Join Our Community ↓
The Travel Off Path Community FB group has all the latest reopening news, conversations, and Q&A’s happening daily!
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR LATEST POSTS
Enter your email address to subscribe to Travel Off Path’s latest breaking travel news, straight to your inbox
This article originally appeared on TravelOffPath.com