It seems to be like Taylor Swift isn’t the only 50 percent of “Traylor” earning waves in the foodstuff globe.
Walmart verified to Now.com that Travis Kelce’s new line of refrigerated entrees, all bought under the model title “Travis Kelce’s Kitchen area,” are now accessible exclusively in Walmart shops.
Travis Kelce’s Kitchen area attributes seven refridgerated entrees encouraged by Kansas City flavors, like a lot of dishes with burnt ends, minimal charred nuggets of fatty brisket that are a staple of Kansas Metropolis barbecue.
“With the start of Travis Kelce’s Kitchen area, Kelce aims to share his passion for terrific meals, specifically the hearty BBQ that Kansas Town is well-known for,” a Walmart agent tells Now.com by means of e mail.
Here’s the total lineup of Travis Kelce’s Kitchen area geared up meals:
- Bacon Mac & Cheese: This dish involves jumbo macaroni noodles coated in a cheddar cheese sauce infused with juicy bacon morsels.
- Brisket Burnt Finishes & BBQ Sauce: Slow-cooked and caramelized beef is topped with Kansas City barbecue sauce.
- BBQ Baked Beans with Burnt Ends: This dish features baked black beans and white kidney beans topped with brown sugar, bacon and onions, as very well as seasoned beef brisket burnt finishes.
- Brisket Burnt Ends with Mac & Cheese: Jumbo macaroni coated in a cheddar cheese sauce is paired with charred and seasoned beef brisket burnt finishes.
- Sliced Brisket in BBQ Sauce: This dish pairs brisket with a smoky Kansas Town-design and style barbecue sauce.
- BBQ Baked Beans with Sausage: Smoky barbecue baked black beans and white kidney beans are sweetened with brown sugar and paired with bacon, onions and pork sausage.
- Sausage and Meatball Marinara with Peppers and Onions: Sliced pork sausage, pork meatballs and beef meatballs are completed with a marinara sauce sauteed with bell peppers and onions.
Pricing for the dishes differs but starts off at $8.17 for the Sliced Pork Sausage BBQ Baked Beans and operates up to $12.78 for meals like the Sliced Brisket in BBQ Sauce and Burnt Finishes & BBQ Sauce.
If you’re pondering that Kelce’s foray into the world of foodstuff is out left subject — to borrow from baseball — there have been hints that the Chiefs player is a little bit of a gourmand. In 2022, Kelce advised Inside Hook about his pregame food rituals and waxed poetic about his preferred barbecue spots.
“I really like BBQ, but just about every pregame meal has been French toast and strawberries given that I have been on the Chiefs,” he said, adding that he attempts to take in at a new BBQ place in Kansas City after or 2 times a month — most likely to study for his new line of prepared meals.